Open Monday to Friday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM, the Club provides children and youth ages 4.5-17 a secure constant home away from home. We present opportunities for building life skills, peer relationships, leadership skills and a sense of positive community involvement.
Click here for a 2022/2023 Out-Of-School-Care Registration Package.
Click here for a 2022/2023 Out-Of-School-Care Parent Policy Handbook.
Click here for a May Calendar.
Click here for a June Calendar.
Click here for the HiMama App Info.
Subsidy is accepted as needed. Click here to see if you are eligible. Jumpstart funding is also available through the Canadian Tire Jumpstart Program. Click here to apply for Jumpstart online, or contact the Executive Director at email@example.com to discuss Jumpstart funding in person.
Our Role as Staff:
- Ensure the safety of our children, youth and volunteers while in our care.
- Work with you to match your child with activities that peak their interests and foster development.
- Provide orientation to guardians so you know what to expect.
- Help ensure the child is successful.
Your Role as a Guardian:
- Work with us to make sure your child’s needs are met.
- Support your child in building relationships and/or participating in programming.
- Talk, listen, support, guide, encourage – believe in them and help them believe in themselves.
- Keep our staff informed about any changes and progress.
- Keep in touch with our staff and ask questions as they arise. We also really like hearing about your experiences!